- believes in better mental health for a better world
- MSc. Clinical Psychology & Mental Health, University of Sussex, UK
- BSc. (Hons) First Class in Psychology, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy, UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Trained and specialized in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (for depression, anxiety related problems, sleeping difficulties, coping with stress/worries, phobia, OCD, habit reversal, relaxation training, confidence building, problem solving, mindfulness and acceptance…)
- Worked with people with severe mental illness and a history of violent crime in North London Forensic Services, UK
- Currently based at a psychiatric clinic, Klinik Pakar Au Yong, Jalan Pudu, KL, and also Sentosa Specialist Hospital Klang & Manipal Hospitals Klang. (also will be starting my practice and services in Johor Bahru or Batu Pahat from late 2019.)
- A CBT & ACT therapist, practicing the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on herself and her clients.
- Psychology lecturer (part-time) at Raffles University.
- Co-trainer, coach, supervisor and translator of the UK college of hypnosis and hypnotherapy’s Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (online & Beijing).
- Runs workshops and talks for general mental health and well-being, stress & anxiety management, mindfulness, teenagers and students’ related issues, coping skills and psychological resilience (for schools, hospitals, companies).
- Speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese & Hokkien
- Cultural and LGBTQ+ sensitivity
- Life member of the Malaysian Mental Health Association (MMHA) & the Malaysian Psychological Association (PSIMA).
- A Full Marathoner
Contact Hui Bee
Feel free to email email@example.com or whatsapp +6 017-2757813 for any queries regarding mental health or related problems and their treatments.