- believes in better mental health for a better world
- MSc. Clinical Psychology & Mental Health, University of Sussex, UK
- BSc. (Hons) First Class in Psychology, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy, UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- specialized in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (for depression, anxiety related problems, sleeping difficulties, coping with stress/worries, phobia, OCD, relaxation training, confidence building, problem solving, mindfulness and acceptance…)
- also an advocate of Acceptance and Commitment training, and using the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for mood and anxiety related problems.
- worked with people with severe mental illness and a history of violent crime in North London Forensic Services, UK
- currently based at a psychiatric clinic, Klinik Pakar Au Yong, Jalan Pudu, KL, and also Sentosa Specialist Hospital Klang & Manipal Hospitals Klang.
- speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese & Hokkien
- life member of the Malaysian Mental Health Association
Contact Hui Bee
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text +6 017-2757813 for any queries regarding mental health or related problems and their treatments.