- believes in better mental health for a better world
- MSc. Clinical Psychology & Mental Health, University of Sussex, UK
- BSc. (Hons) First Class in Psychology, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy, UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Trained and specialized in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (for depression, anxiety related problems, sleeping difficulties, coping with stress/worries, phobia, OCD, habit reversal, relaxation training, confidence building, problem solving, mindfulness and acceptance…)
- An ACT therapist, practicing the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on herself and her clients.
- Worked with people with severe mental illness and a history of violent crime in North London Forensic Services, UK
- Currently based at a psychiatric clinic, Klinik Pakar Au Yong, Jalan Pudu, KL, and also Sentosa Specialist Hospital Klang & Manipal Hospitals Klang. (also will be starting my practice and services in Johor Bahru or Batu Pahat from late 2019.)
- Co-trainer and translator of the UK college of hypnosis and hypnotherapy’s Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy in Beijing.
- Runs workshops and talks for general mental health and well-being, stress & anxiety management, mindfulness, teenagers and students’ related issues, coping skills and psychological resilience (for schools, hospitals, companies).
- Speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese & Hokkien
- Life member of the Malaysian Mental Health Association
- A Full Marathoner
Contact Hui Bee
Feel free to email email@example.com or call/text +6 017-2757813 for any queries regarding mental health or related problems and their treatments.